Initial Consultation Agreement
This Initial Consultation Agreement is made on this day between: Odunola Bola-Adesope, The RCIC (#R708296) And The “Client” and yourself (the “Client”), for the purpose of an initial consultation in respect to Canadian Immigration.
The Client is obliged to pay the consultation fee as indicated on the consultation booking page.
AND WHEREAS the RCIC is a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) (the “Council”), the regulator in Canada for immigration consultants; and bound by the By-laws, Code of Professional Ethics, and Regulations as set forth by the Council; and
IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual covenants contained in this Agreement, the parties agree as follows:
- RCIC Responsibilities and Commitments
The RCIC will provide the Client with the following professional services under the terms of this Agreement:
- Obtain further information on the Client’s goals;
- Obtain information on the Client’s background, qualifications and personal and financial circumstances;
- Provide advice on the current status of Canadian immigration laws and policies where they relate to the Client’s query;
- Review the Client’s information and assess it with the current Canadian laws and policies;
- Determine the most appropriate immigration strategy for the Client (if any), and;
- Advise the Client on the selected immigration strategy.
Client Responsibilities and Commitments
- The Client must provide the RCIC with factual information and documentation as are required to perform the consultation.
- The Client understands that information provided must be accurate and honest and he/she must inform the RCIC of all information, even if negative or adverse, which might be relevant to the advice provided by the RCIC in this matter.
- The Client understands that failure to fully disclose all relevant information to the RCIC will impact the advice given by the RCIC and may void this Agreement, or seriously affect the outcome of the application of the Client or the retention of any status that the Client may obtain.
- The advice provided by the RCIC to the Client is based on the Canadian immigration laws and policies current on the date of the consultation where relevant.
- The RCIC is not responsible or accountable for any change in government legislation or policy that may impact the processing of any subsequent application by the Client.
- The RCIC shall provide consulting services to the Client to the standard of a competent ICCRC member.
- The laws in effect in the Province of Ontario, Canada shall govern the terms and conditions of this agreement.
For the avoidance of doubt, fees shall be earned by the RCIC immediately upon the commencement of the provision of Client profile assessment. If the initial consultation is cancelled after booking, you will receive a refund less 10% for administrative charges.
Fees that have been earned under this initial agreement are non-refundable.